Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jenny Doll Baby Won't Ya Be My Gal!!

I'm a little late getting these pictures up here, but they are of when my best friend/cousin/psychologist/pen pal/confidant/spy/example/buddy/ Jenny went into the MTC here in Provo. I met up with her family in the morning at the Creamery. We ate ice-cream and chatted before we headed up the road to drop her off. I kind of became Mr. Camera man, and I was so grateful to be able to be there with her, even though it was kind of rough. Smelling the laundry room brought the most nostalgic feeling ever, and I left that place with an overall feeling of jealousy that Jenny gets to begin what I've already finished. 



I noticed that the sticker they used for her Dork dot was a lot smaller than mine was. I must have really been a big dork. 




 




Jenny's hilarious "cow tag" luggage marker


No comments:

Post a Comment